1. Softly and exhaustively comb out and detangle your hair with a broad tooth comb.
2.Saturate hair with water with before shampooing – this is more significant than you might understand.
3. Apply a dime or quarter-sized amount of shampoo depending upon your hair’s length. Work it into a lather. Employ to, and focus on the scalp – shampoo is for the scalp, conditioner is for the hair.
4. Massage scalp deeply to invigorate it and loosen flakes that might be there.5. Exhaustively rinse hair till all traces of shampoo are gone. This ought take about 1 and a half to 2 minutes. If required, part your hair and check to make certain it’s all out.
6. Gently squeeze to excess water out of your hair.
• Contain your time when washing your hair. Remember the strands are delicate and will break under too much pressure.
• Part your hair into smaller sections and wash it. It’s easier for you if your hair is really thick. This also cuts down on tangling.
• Use hot water to wash your hair. Warm water is best for shampooing and rinsing.
• Pile your hair on top of you head and swirl it around. It’s your crowing glory, not a dirty rag! This encourages crazy tangles that’ll take hours to get out…
There is a myth going around that black women should not wash their hair regularly because it will dry out.
Foor good and healthy hair care it should be washed and conditioned a maximum of every 5 days. Every 3-4 days is best.
Use Detangling Shampoo and Conditioner Maintaining your hair tangle free is your destination if you prefer to go natural through the long “scenic route” of transitioning. Get your hands on a effective detangling shampoo and conditioner and save lots of time on styling.
Use a Leave-in with “Slip” Leave in conditioners are very important to keeping your Black hair as strong and supple as possible. Using a leave-in with slip agents in it make it much easier to comb and detangle your hair. It’ll save you headaches and time by cutting down on knots and tangling. Read more
Learning how to roller set hair is a must do if your goal is to have strong and healthy relaxed hair. When you cut down on the amount of direct and high heat you use on your hair it gets healthier and stronger.With a good wash, deep conditioning and roller set 2-3 times a week, your hair will always be sleek, smooth and damage free. Tools You Need
20-40 Magnetic Rollers Small Box of Roller Clips Wide Tooth Comb Large Paddle Brush Leave-in Conditioner Setting Lotion Hair Serum Read more
Learning how to wrap black hair is simple with the right instructions. Avoiding direct heat is essential to having healthy relaxed hair. If you do it regularly and the right way your hair will be soft, bouncy and healthy! Use this tutorial to get a salon smooth wrap.